Now that enterprises are beginning to deploy a broad range of cloud services to meet varying needs, it is becoming apparent there is a significant amount of work associated with using the services that was not previously understood. Cloud integration, customization and management have become complex, reducing some of the benefits of using cloud infrastructure. But more importantly, the complexity prevents organizations from exploring the opportunities to integrate various cloud services and associated features.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT