Dynamic Lock is a convenient, if somewhat imperfect, new feature that uses the proximity of a Bluetooth-paired phone to handle Windows 10 device access. Here’s how a handy tool will give you more control over when the lock kicks in.
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five
- Severe cybersecurity attacks need stronger response plans, 9/11 investigator warns