By leveraging resources in an elastic cloud in conjunction with the latest platform and workload transformation technologies, data centers get rapid operational recovery, near-infinite capacity, seamless management and easy migration back on-premise ⎯ at a price that everyone can afford.
- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: CloudFlare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance