Today's security platforms, which are plagued by reactive intelligence, gaps in enforcement, and the inability to integrate the two, can't keep up. This has paved the way for a new category of cyber-security platform called a Secure Cloud Gateway (SCG).
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec