Network and boundary security are more important than ever for organizations of all sizes. A variety of security specialist firms now offer leading-edge virtual and physical devices for Unified Threat Management (UTM) to raise the security bar ever higher and respond proactively to zero-day threats.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets