Network and boundary security are more important than ever for organizations of all sizes. A variety of security specialist firms now offer leading-edge virtual and physical devices for Unified Threat Management (UTM) to raise the security bar ever higher and respond proactively to zero-day threats.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response