As a society, we’re sharing more information electronically and transacting more in the digital world than ever before. Personal information is being collected and stored in ways that was never previously possible, whether it’s Facebook photos shared by friends or medical records that are kept electronically.
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks