As a society, we’re sharing more information electronically and transacting more in the digital world than ever before. Personal information is being collected and stored in ways that was never previously possible, whether it’s Facebook photos shared by friends or medical records that are kept electronically.
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts