As a society, we’re sharing more information electronically and transacting more in the digital world than ever before. Personal information is being collected and stored in ways that was never previously possible, whether it’s Facebook photos shared by friends or medical records that are kept electronically.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud