As a society, we’re sharing more information electronically and transacting more in the digital world than ever before. Personal information is being collected and stored in ways that was never previously possible, whether it’s Facebook photos shared by friends or medical records that are kept electronically.
- As automated scan unearths pen-testing gold, careless businesses must polish their DevSecOps
- Uber overhauls bug bounty rules after breach-ransom fiasco
- 5 signs you've been hit with an advanced persistent threat (APT)
- Gmail for business gets a new look and expiring email
- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac