Moving to an as-a-service computing model is inevitable and the discussion across enterprises is no longer just about risk but rather the speed by which services can be delivered to achieve competitive advantage, argues Bernadette Jew.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups