Moving to an as-a-service computing model is inevitable and the discussion across enterprises is no longer just about risk but rather the speed by which services can be delivered to achieve competitive advantage, argues Bernadette Jew.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response