Moving to an as-a-service computing model is inevitable and the discussion across enterprises is no longer just about risk but rather the speed by which services can be delivered to achieve competitive advantage, argues Bernadette Jew.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining