While you have undoubtedly heard all the gloom and doom stories regarding individuals using personally owned devices or personally controlled cloud services like Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Idrive, Evernote and similar services, don't forget the law of unintended consequences.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets