While you have undoubtedly heard all the gloom and doom stories regarding individuals using personally owned devices or personally controlled cloud services like Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Idrive, Evernote and similar services, don't forget the law of unintended consequences.
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data
- Chrome 71 is out: swats 43 bugs and clamps down on bad ads