After a glowing news conference yesterday citing "night and day" progress on HealthCare.gov, I decided to log in this morning and take the Web site for a test drive, as I'm sure many others are doing. Early reports had been promising. What I found was hardly encouraging -- long delays loading pages, an endless circle of tasks (some already completed) and ultimately an error message.
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?