Because data is often the most valuable corporate asset - especially when customer information is concerned - staying alert for potential compromise is a critical IT job. Unfortunately, looking into a potential data breach is not easy.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec