Capacity management was relatively easy when workloads grew incrementally, but those days are gone. Customer-facing Web and mobility services can spike unpredictably, and Big Data workloads can quickly overwhelm existing capacity. In this new world of wild workload fluctuations, IT has to do a better job of managing capacity.
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?