Capacity management was relatively easy when workloads grew incrementally, but those days are gone. Customer-facing Web and mobility services can spike unpredictably, and Big Data workloads can quickly overwhelm existing capacity. In this new world of wild workload fluctuations, IT has to do a better job of managing capacity.
- AISA 2018: Careers in cybersecurity
- ACORN users disappointed with outcomes, buried government review found
- Chrome 70 arrives with fingerprint login for websites, extension controls, and 23 security fixes
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs