Trojan virus infections at financial services firms dropped by 73 per cent in 2015 compared to the year earlier, new research has found. But attacks are much more sophisticated and more frequently targeting financial institutions rather than consumers.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used