Trojan virus infections at financial services firms dropped by 73 per cent in 2015 compared to the year earlier, new research has found. But attacks are much more sophisticated and more frequently targeting financial institutions rather than consumers.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers