As the Internet of Things expands from the industrial environment to the home, more people will interact with connected devices. Expect the voice commands familiar to entertainment system and smartphone users to become the 'interface' for these smart devices.
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation