As the Internet of Things expands from the industrial environment to the home, more people will interact with connected devices. Expect the voice commands familiar to entertainment system and smartphone users to become the 'interface' for these smart devices.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends