Although IPv6 packets have started to flow, network engineers still tread lightly because of lingering security concerns. Here are the top six security risks in IPv6 network security today as voted by gogoNET members, a community of 95,000 network professionals.
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know