Behind the scenes of electioneering, the wheels of government never cease. They can’t afford to; life goes on for the general population and people need their connection, their communication and, for some, their livelihood, regardless of any shenanigans in the house on the hill.
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security
- Connected ‘things’ to fuel the local cyber insurance market
- Microsoft fixes 33 bugs in December patch, mostly for IE and Edge