As organizations build out internal clouds, a major goal is to provide internal customers with self-service access to capacity. Although simple in concept, this fundamental change can create challenges in practice. To explore these challenges and identify solutions, it is useful to frame the conversation in terms of supply and demand.
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- Study finds shoddy kids' smartwatch security give parents anything but peace of mind