As organizations build out internal clouds, a major goal is to provide internal customers with self-service access to capacity. Although simple in concept, this fundamental change can create challenges in practice. To explore these challenges and identify solutions, it is useful to frame the conversation in terms of supply and demand.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks