Think of Wi-Fi location as indoor GPS. Wi-Fi-based positioning systems are used where GPS is inadequate due (typically) to signal blockage. Though the Wi-Fi protocol fundamentals haven't changed much in the past few years as it concerns location technology, the ecology of Wi-Fi location services have completely flipped.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?