Organisations that control large reserves of big data could be heading into murky waters as far as competition law is concerned. Big data might well be a source of market power and could potentially be misused, leading to a breach of competition law.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit