Organisations that control large reserves of big data could be heading into murky waters as far as competition law is concerned. Big data might well be a source of market power and could potentially be misused, leading to a breach of competition law.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Apple changes a Safari privacy feature that "breaks" Facebook's Like button
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next