Organisations that control large reserves of big data could be heading into murky waters as far as competition law is concerned. Big data might well be a source of market power and could potentially be misused, leading to a breach of competition law.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks