Bring Your Own Cloud (BYOC) is often associated with personal services that raise questions about everything from security to business service expectations, but if plan adequately you can get what you need without jeopardizing services or security.
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?