Bring Your Own Cloud (BYOC) is often associated with personal services that raise questions about everything from security to business service expectations, but if plan adequately you can get what you need without jeopardizing services or security.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining