Bring Your Own Cloud (BYOC) is often associated with personal services that raise questions about everything from security to business service expectations, but if plan adequately you can get what you need without jeopardizing services or security.
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?