Bring Your Own Cloud (BYOC) is often associated with personal services that raise questions about everything from security to business service expectations, but if plan adequately you can get what you need without jeopardizing services or security.
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector