Trust, applied to the cloud, means that, even though organizations no longer have physical custody of their files, by embedding security into the document itself they have the means to secure sensitive documents so that they can be shared and still remain private.
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs