Trust, applied to the cloud, means that, even though organizations no longer have physical custody of their files, by embedding security into the document itself they have the means to secure sensitive documents so that they can be shared and still remain private.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC