Apache Hadoop has emerged as the leading technology for helping companies mine big data. And while every organization is different, their big data demands are often similar. Hadoop enables companies to collect and process massive amounts of data that was once thought of as too expensive or unwieldy to store and analyze.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups