Apache Hadoop has emerged as the leading technology for helping companies mine big data. And while every organization is different, their big data demands are often similar. Hadoop enables companies to collect and process massive amounts of data that was once thought of as too expensive or unwieldy to store and analyze.
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five
- Severe cybersecurity attacks need stronger response plans, 9/11 investigator warns