Apache Hadoop has emerged as the leading technology for helping companies mine big data. And while every organization is different, their big data demands are often similar. Hadoop enables companies to collect and process massive amounts of data that was once thought of as too expensive or unwieldy to store and analyze.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets