Apache Hadoop has emerged as the leading technology for helping companies mine big data. And while every organization is different, their big data demands are often similar. Hadoop enables companies to collect and process massive amounts of data that was once thought of as too expensive or unwieldy to store and analyze.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks