Those of us within IT involved with operating or managing the availability and performance of business services have a big problem -- a basic lack of understanding, or ability to explain, "What is a business service?"
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response