Regardless of where you sit on the privacy vs. security spectrum regarding the controversy over the NSA collecting telephony metadata for millions of phone calls, the situation has made one thing clear: telephony metadata can be valuable. In fact, now is a good time to evaluate (or create) a system for internally gathering and making the most out of this important, but often overlooked information source.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT