While many enterprises have transitioned to SIP trunking as they adopt Voice over IP (VoIP), many are hesitant to migrate their contact centers away from the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) due to concerns about quality and reliability. But SIP trunking has evolved, and new capabilities have emerged that offer value and options that are not possible with legacy PSTN connections.
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know