While many enterprises have transitioned to SIP trunking as they adopt Voice over IP (VoIP), many are hesitant to migrate their contact centers away from the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) due to concerns about quality and reliability. But SIP trunking has evolved, and new capabilities have emerged that offer value and options that are not possible with legacy PSTN connections.
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five
- Severe cybersecurity attacks need stronger response plans, 9/11 investigator warns