While many enterprises have transitioned to SIP trunking as they adopt Voice over IP (VoIP), many are hesitant to migrate their contact centers away from the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) due to concerns about quality and reliability. But SIP trunking has evolved, and new capabilities have emerged that offer value and options that are not possible with legacy PSTN connections.
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app