The role of the CFO is changing, and rapidly. While the CFO has always played a critical role in successful businesses, over the last few years that role has expanded beyond traditional finance disciplines to increasingly include broader business strategy and transformation initiatives.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7