IT leaders says recruiting and retaining tech talent is of high importance. However, the vast majority are ill-prepared to fill open positions, according to the CIO Executive Council’s 2016 IT Talent Assessment Survey.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec