IT leaders says recruiting and retaining tech talent is of high importance. However, the vast majority are ill-prepared to fill open positions, according to the CIO Executive Council’s 2016 IT Talent Assessment Survey.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks