It was a decade ago, in 2003, when Gartner first defined the application delivery controller (ADC). At that time, ADC was little more than the marriage of load balancing and offload technology.
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in the security community
- Authentication bug locks users out of Azure and Office 365 for a day
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…