Email is central to increasing customer and employee engagement, and it isn't uncommon for a company to send up to a billion messages in a month. But you have the option to manage that email effort using on-premise resources or outsourcing the duty to an email service provider (ESP). There are pros and cons with both approaches, so here's what you need to consider.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?