Email is central to increasing customer and employee engagement, and it isn't uncommon for a company to send up to a billion messages in a month. But you have the option to manage that email effort using on-premise resources or outsourcing the duty to an email service provider (ESP). There are pros and cons with both approaches, so here's what you need to consider.
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave
- The week in security: As Intel patches yesterday’s threats, IoT and cryptocurrency are creating new ones for tomorrow
- Apple to stop ad firms hacking HTTPS protections to track iPhone users