Email is central to increasing customer and employee engagement, and it isn't uncommon for a company to send up to a billion messages in a month. But you have the option to manage that email effort using on-premise resources or outsourcing the duty to an email service provider (ESP). There are pros and cons with both approaches, so here's what you need to consider.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining