Tablets are still perceived as devices better suited to consuming content than to creating it. In reality, they empower a new kind of content creation -- one that is distinct from that of PCs and smartphones.
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal