For many companies, the self-service business intelligence (BI) experience is similar to the early days of agile development. Back then, companies flocked to agile methodologies, drawn by the promise of faster delivery cycles, improved business-IT relations and expedited delivery.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud