For many companies, the self-service business intelligence (BI) experience is similar to the early days of agile development. Back then, companies flocked to agile methodologies, drawn by the promise of faster delivery cycles, improved business-IT relations and expedited delivery.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks