IT managers often think of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks as a lower cost alternative to the T1/PRI trunks they use to access the PSTN. But SIP trunks provide flexible access to many more communications services than just the PSTN. These services can increase business agility, improve productivity and reduce costs.
- Securing your Digital Transformation Journey
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack