IT managers often think of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks as a lower cost alternative to the T1/PRI trunks they use to access the PSTN. But SIP trunks provide flexible access to many more communications services than just the PSTN. These services can increase business agility, improve productivity and reduce costs.
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain