Over the last year, we’ve witnessed a change in perceptions around big data. Up until recently, big data was thought of as ‘hype’, or a buzzword created by IT vendors to sell more products.
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection
- Security pros choose their top enterprise-class cybersecurity vendors
- FTC: Uber failures led to 2014 hack exposing 100k drivers’ details