Former British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain famously said "In war, there are no winners. Only losers." The same can be said of intellectual property (IP) lawsuits involving departing employees, since – outside of lawyers and third-party forensic companies who thrive on a robust caseload – these disputes waste too much energy and money accomplishing what reasonably diligent measures could have prevented in the first place.
- Nation-state attackers fingered for exploiting bug in Twitter's anti-troll tools
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips