Former British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain famously said "In war, there are no winners. Only losers." The same can be said of intellectual property (IP) lawsuits involving departing employees, since – outside of lawyers and third-party forensic companies who thrive on a robust caseload – these disputes waste too much energy and money accomplishing what reasonably diligent measures could have prevented in the first place.
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app