Former British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain famously said "In war, there are no winners. Only losers." The same can be said of intellectual property (IP) lawsuits involving departing employees, since – outside of lawyers and third-party forensic companies who thrive on a robust caseload – these disputes waste too much energy and money accomplishing what reasonably diligent measures could have prevented in the first place.
- FDA issues 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks