Former British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain famously said "In war, there are no winners. Only losers." The same can be said of intellectual property (IP) lawsuits involving departing employees, since – outside of lawyers and third-party forensic companies who thrive on a robust caseload – these disputes waste too much energy and money accomplishing what reasonably diligent measures could have prevented in the first place.
- archTIS turns top-secret data success into global growth trajectory
- CSO Roundtable: RPA delivers business benefits and opens new opportunities
- CISOs are “mostly” to blame for executives’ security ignorance: CISO
- Most companies ignoring Essential Eight guidelines when planning security strategy: survey
- Open-source reuse has left Android’s most-popular apps laced with critical vulnerabilities