Former British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain famously said "In war, there are no winners. Only losers." The same can be said of intellectual property (IP) lawsuits involving departing employees, since – outside of lawyers and third-party forensic companies who thrive on a robust caseload – these disputes waste too much energy and money accomplishing what reasonably diligent measures could have prevented in the first place.
- Use of multiple cloud platforms makes it harder to secure digital transformation
- Dell and HP purge Intel’s Spetcre patch over reboot woes
- Intel warns against using Spectre patch due to higher reboots
- Up to 40,000 credit cards affected by OnePlus hack that happened two months ago
- 6 ways hackers will use machine learning to launch attacks