If you're considering cloud-based unified communications (UC) services, sooner or later you're going to have to weigh the difference between multi-tenant vs. multi-instance architectures. At first glance you may wonder, "If it works, why should I care?" But this design question cuts to the core of fundamentally different approaches to delivering UC in the cloud, and has very important implications about the scalability of the platform and services it is supporting.
- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates