If you're considering cloud-based unified communications (UC) services, sooner or later you're going to have to weigh the difference between multi-tenant vs. multi-instance architectures. At first glance you may wonder, "If it works, why should I care?" But this design question cuts to the core of fundamentally different approaches to delivering UC in the cloud, and has very important implications about the scalability of the platform and services it is supporting.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec