If you're considering cloud-based unified communications (UC) services, sooner or later you're going to have to weigh the difference between multi-tenant vs. multi-instance architectures. At first glance you may wonder, "If it works, why should I care?" But this design question cuts to the core of fundamentally different approaches to delivering UC in the cloud, and has very important implications about the scalability of the platform and services it is supporting.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups