According to Forrester, 89 percent of companies have invested in a mobile strategy, but only 40 percent of those companies have defined a mobile road map for the next 12 months. This means the majority of companies do not have a clearly defined approach to how they will invest their money and resources in regard to enterprise mobile strategy.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security