According to Forrester, 89 percent of companies have invested in a mobile strategy, but only 40 percent of those companies have defined a mobile road map for the next 12 months. This means the majority of companies do not have a clearly defined approach to how they will invest their money and resources in regard to enterprise mobile strategy.
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it