According to Forrester, 89 percent of companies have invested in a mobile strategy, but only 40 percent of those companies have defined a mobile road map for the next 12 months. This means the majority of companies do not have a clearly defined approach to how they will invest their money and resources in regard to enterprise mobile strategy.
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world