According to Forrester, 89 percent of companies have invested in a mobile strategy, but only 40 percent of those companies have defined a mobile road map for the next 12 months. This means the majority of companies do not have a clearly defined approach to how they will invest their money and resources in regard to enterprise mobile strategy.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks