There is an emerging wisdom today that considers improving cash flow to be a key driver of shareholder value optimisation. It may not be as fashionable, or even as sexy, as a relentless focus on earnings per share but overlooking, or at least failing to prioritise, cash flow optimisation is short-changing shareholders.
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec