There is an emerging wisdom today that considers improving cash flow to be a key driver of shareholder value optimisation. It may not be as fashionable, or even as sexy, as a relentless focus on earnings per share but overlooking, or at least failing to prioritise, cash flow optimisation is short-changing shareholders.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction