There is an emerging wisdom today that considers improving cash flow to be a key driver of shareholder value optimisation. It may not be as fashionable, or even as sexy, as a relentless focus on earnings per share but overlooking, or at least failing to prioritise, cash flow optimisation is short-changing shareholders.
- Hundreds of HP computers came with an accidental keylogger
- Security in 2018: Automation, boardrooms and the Notifiable Data Breaches Act
- The week in security: Building trust, one security review at a time
- Employees could lose bonuses, jobs for GDPR breaches as businesses double down on cultural reform
- Securing your network is as easy as one, two.. five