Industry watchers are bullish about the $2.7 billion Cisco buyout of security company Sourcefire announced today, but they have plenty of questions about how these competitors in intrusion-detection and prevention (IDS/IPS) and next-generation firewalls (NGFW) will sort out significant product overlap.
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach
- AISA 2018: Japan's journey from a cryptocurrency hack to better regulation