Many organisations in Australia and New Zealand are being asked to “do more with less”. It is therefore a good time to consider the many disparate benefits and advantages that can result from application portfolio rationalisation.
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too