Many organisations in Australia and New Zealand are being asked to “do more with less”. It is therefore a good time to consider the many disparate benefits and advantages that can result from application portfolio rationalisation.
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs