Thinking back on it, conversations with CFOs in the 1990s never addressed the issues of technology other than the significant costs it was having on their businesses. There was certainly no mention of the strategic value or the role it would play in the development of business models and processes.
- Nation-state attackers fingered for exploiting bug in Twitter's anti-troll tools
- Signal: we can't comply with Aussie encryption law even if we wanted to
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips