Thinking back on it, conversations with CFOs in the 1990s never addressed the issues of technology other than the significant costs it was having on their businesses. There was certainly no mention of the strategic value or the role it would play in the development of business models and processes.
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?