Thinking back on it, conversations with CFOs in the 1990s never addressed the issues of technology other than the significant costs it was having on their businesses. There was certainly no mention of the strategic value or the role it would play in the development of business models and processes.
- Zerodium makes $1.5m iOS hack tougher, offers $500k for WhatsApp, Signal
- When identity data eclipses digital identity
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements