Thinking back on it, conversations with CFOs in the 1990s never addressed the issues of technology other than the significant costs it was having on their businesses. There was certainly no mention of the strategic value or the role it would play in the development of business models and processes.
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- KRACK: Researcher discovers flaws in WPA2 authentication
- The week in security: CSO50 winners doing security right where so many others still aren’t