New data profiling technology makes it possible for organizations to reclaim storage capacity, archive data with business value, delete aged and abandoned data with no business value, tier content to other classes of storage and even manage storage charge backs with reliable statistics.
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware