By building on the natural strengths of PCI Express (PCIe) -- it's everywhere, it's fast, it's low power, it's affordable -- and by adding some straightforward, standards-compliant extensions that address multi-host communication and I/O sharing capabilities, a universal interconnect now exists that substantially improves on the status quo in high-performance cloud and data center installations.
- Nearly all Chrome 67 users now have anti-Spectre defences on
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation and what it means for Australian business
- The cloud gets in your eyes
- The security of things has never been more important – or more elusive
- As cyber insurance evolves, insureds must watch the fine print