Plugging network security leaks is an essential responsibility for companies, private organizations and technology professionals. Achieving that goal requires discovery tools that scour every asset, including those not currently under management, and also map connectivity between institutions involved with an organization's sensitive information around IT compliance, corporate security, product development, critical infrastructure protection and other relevant issues.
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit