Plugging network security leaks is an essential responsibility for companies, private organizations and technology professionals. Achieving that goal requires discovery tools that scour every asset, including those not currently under management, and also map connectivity between institutions involved with an organization's sensitive information around IT compliance, corporate security, product development, critical infrastructure protection and other relevant issues.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?