Facebook outlines nine ways it will restrict your information to third-party developers. Only one—explicitly showing you what apps use your Facebook data, and how to turn them off—will have any immediate impact.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers