Facebook outlines nine ways it will restrict your information to third-party developers. Only one—explicitly showing you what apps use your Facebook data, and how to turn them off—will have any immediate impact.
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site
- Microsoft begs customers: Just hold on to those pen-test reports until you've fully read them
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC