Facebook outlines nine ways it will restrict your information to third-party developers. Only one—explicitly showing you what apps use your Facebook data, and how to turn them off—will have any immediate impact.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit