Facebook outlines nine ways it will restrict your information to third-party developers. Only one—explicitly showing you what apps use your Facebook data, and how to turn them off—will have any immediate impact.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update