Big data is getting a lot of coverage of late and with good reason. We live in a world that is fast becoming overwhelmed by information. Ninety percent of the world's data was created in just the last two years. From software applications and social media to Internet search results and the ever-present email, the rate of data creation is growing exponentially with no signs of slowing.
- When identity data eclipses digital identity
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI