Big data is getting a lot of coverage of late and with good reason. We live in a world that is fast becoming overwhelmed by information. Ninety percent of the world's data was created in just the last two years. From software applications and social media to Internet search results and the ever-present email, the rate of data creation is growing exponentially with no signs of slowing.
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
- KRACK: Researcher discovers flaws in WPA2 authentication
- The week in security: CSO50 winners doing security right where so many others still aren’t
- As rapid-fire builds threaten app quality, bespoke protection helps developers be both Agile and secure