Big data is getting a lot of coverage of late and with good reason. We live in a world that is fast becoming overwhelmed by information. Ninety percent of the world's data was created in just the last two years. From software applications and social media to Internet search results and the ever-present email, the rate of data creation is growing exponentially with no signs of slowing.
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit
- CSO Roadshow - Making security a hoodie free zone
- Novel attack hits OpenSSL, BoringSSL and others, exposing private keys