Big data is getting a lot of coverage of late and with good reason. We live in a world that is fast becoming overwhelmed by information. Ninety percent of the world's data was created in just the last two years. From software applications and social media to Internet search results and the ever-present email, the rate of data creation is growing exponentially with no signs of slowing.
- EU will give its opinion in Microsoft’s US suit over access to email in Ireland
- How blockchain will underpin the new trust economy
- ProtonMail encrypted email comes to desktop Outlook, Apple Mail and Thunderbird
- How one healthcare data provider boosted its security health
- Barclays drops free Kaspersky for consumers after UK warning