Big data is getting a lot of coverage of late and with good reason. We live in a world that is fast becoming overwhelmed by information. Ninety percent of the world's data was created in just the last two years. From software applications and social media to Internet search results and the ever-present email, the rate of data creation is growing exponentially with no signs of slowing.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks