Disaster recovery plans and the usual mix of uninterrupted power supplies (UPSs), co-location services, data mirroring and hot-standby technologies theoretically make it possible to weather any storm. But are backup systems, replication rules and fast failover solutions enough?
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?