Uber has been hit with a lawsuit by the district attorneys for Los Angeles and San Francisco that accuses it of misleading consumers over its background checks on drivers and could lead to millions of dollars in fines.
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Quantum computing will break your encryption in a few years
- Metal firm Hydro plans recovery from ransomware that could be wiper malware
- SoftNAS Cloud 0day found: Upgrade ASAP