For decades the leading network companies have been tightly coupling their software to complex, custom-built chips. Besides leaving IT buyers with a staggering array of appliances, the reliance on custom silicon has chilled industry startup activity. But with software defined networking, that is beginning to change.
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better
- News Corp, realestate.com.au partner on audience data sets
- Blockchain pitched as answer to influencer marketing management
- Developing brand experiences that stick: Harvard neuroscientist reveals clues
- Fairfax calls in Google for adtech, digital audience efforts