As a younger lawyer, I recall watching a vendor and a customer sparring fiercely over the scope and detail of a data loss indemnity for a solid week. It was a lively experience – a range of scenarios were vigorously tested, worst cases dramatically illustrated and positions passionately defended by each side and their legal representatives.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud