As a younger lawyer, I recall watching a vendor and a customer sparring fiercely over the scope and detail of a data loss indemnity for a solid week. It was a lively experience – a range of scenarios were vigorously tested, worst cases dramatically illustrated and positions passionately defended by each side and their legal representatives.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends