As a younger lawyer, I recall watching a vendor and a customer sparring fiercely over the scope and detail of a data loss indemnity for a solid week. It was a lively experience – a range of scenarios were vigorously tested, worst cases dramatically illustrated and positions passionately defended by each side and their legal representatives.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?