As a younger lawyer, I recall watching a vendor and a customer sparring fiercely over the scope and detail of a data loss indemnity for a solid week. It was a lively experience – a range of scenarios were vigorously tested, worst cases dramatically illustrated and positions passionately defended by each side and their legal representatives.
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning