Data -- whether it is defined as "big" or "little" -- exists everywhere, and effective use of it does not have to be confined only to the largest companies with the biggest budgets and most sophisticated IT staff. In essence, it's not the size of the data, but how you use it that really matters.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction