Data -- whether it is defined as "big" or "little" -- exists everywhere, and effective use of it does not have to be confined only to the largest companies with the biggest budgets and most sophisticated IT staff. In essence, it's not the size of the data, but how you use it that really matters.
- Google launches key-locked Gmail for targeted users
- Petya and NotPetya: The basics
- If you can’t detect a breach within 3 hours, your data is probably already gone
- Wi-fi security is KRACK’d, ‘catastrophic’ impact on 820 million Android devices
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know