A common misconception in IT is that virtualization and enterprise-class disaster recovery just don't mix. Either you get the flexibility of the virtual data center or the robust capabilities and short recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs) that come with great DR, but never both at the same time.
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders