A common misconception in IT is that virtualization and enterprise-class disaster recovery just don't mix. Either you get the flexibility of the virtual data center or the robust capabilities and short recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs) that come with great DR, but never both at the same time.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends