A common misconception in IT is that virtualization and enterprise-class disaster recovery just don't mix. Either you get the flexibility of the virtual data center or the robust capabilities and short recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs) that come with great DR, but never both at the same time.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups